Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This movie was very touching. It made me think how fortunate I am with my life and how lucky I am not be born in such misery. I think that we all are able to do something to help those children and young adults. We can make publicity and promitions for that project and let friends and family member know about this serious problem the nation of Uganda is faced with. Every singel donation can make a difference if everybody thinks that they want to help. These three yound man have done a remarkable job, considering that they have never done anything like that before and how they are trying to help these kids by setting up thise major glbal project. We should not point the finger at the person next to us but on ourself thinkn that we ourselfs should decide if we want to help or not.

No comments: